If you have purchased a subscription from Sneekr and it does not perform as advertised, please notify us within 72 hours of your purchase. Our customer support staff is available to resolve any issues that you may have. If you have notified us within 72 hours of purchase and our customer support staff is unable to resolve the issue within 3 days of you notifying us, a Full Refund will be issued.
*Please note that you must provide us with reasonable access to resolve your issue and we do not issue refunds for simply changing your mind.
Free Trial Customers:
The Free Trial program is intended to provide you with a no risk method to confirm Sneekr works as advertised. Accordingly, if you first signed up for Sneekr with the free subscription, no refunds will be issues as you have already confirmed the functionality of the software by manually upgrading to a paid subscription inside your account. However, you can cancel your subscription at ANY TIME to ensure your account does not incur any additional renewal charges.
For technical issues encountered either after using the Free plan or 72 hours in case of purchase, please contact our support team 24/7 from within your account. If any specific issue is not resolved within 72 hours, we will gladly extend your subscription for the period of time you were inconvenienced.
How to submit a refund request:
- All refund requests must be submitted in writing via email to email@example.com
- We do not accept refund requests via the Live Chat or by phone
- A response will be issued within 48-72 hours after receiving a refund request
*Please review the non-refundable scenarios below before submitting a refund request:
Non-refundable scenarios :
- Personal reasons like changing your mind or made purchase by mistake
- Customer does not accept technical assistance
- No access to target computer
- Customer wanted to use WebWatcher to monitor multiple computers with only one license
- Target computer does not have an internet connection
- Target computer uses an unsupported operating system